Speechless

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Can you tell I am doing everything but writing a paper?? Yep, that's right. Back in school and its too bad that I have to write my paper on a computer because the internet could possibly be the BIGGEST distraction of my life. Ok, not possibly. It is the biggest distraction and biggest love of my life. Oh internet; I love you but I hate you so much!

Anyway, in honor of not writing my paper I decided to find some inspiration from this site called Speechless. It has to do with the writer's strike which is still intriguing but I have to admit I am getting a little anxious now. I can handle them canceling ONE award show but if the Oscar's go on the chopping block it could be the worst thing that has happened in 2008. Worst-thing's-of-the-year don't start happening until at least the spring or maybe summer. But Feburary? Wowza.

If you are interested in the musings go here. I thought Joshua Jackson looked particularly handsome with his messy scruff. There will always be a place in my heart for Pacey. My friend, Rushie, even got me signed picture of him for my 18th birthday. Does anyone else think he is looking like a late-twenties version of George Clooney? The Zach Braff one is pretty good too but there are a lot of funny ones like Jason & Justine Bateman and Alan Cumming calling the moviefone.

Please strike end soon!

2 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

I'm not much of an awards show watcher, but I have to agree, the writers strike needs to end. Pronto. And Joshua Jackson? Sigh. I am so jealous of the autographed picture. That man, put simply, is fantastic looking. I loved that show. Maybe thats why I think it's so wierd to see Katie Holmes married to Tom Cruise and all serious now. Don't get me wrong, I think she looks fantastic, just seems like somethings missing. Like Tom Cruise sucked the Joey right out of her. Ah well. May Dawsons Creek forever rest in peace.

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Hi Aimee,
I saw your name on Chelsea's blog and thought I'd say hi. Hope all is well - sounds like it is - except for maybe your paper that you were putting off :). I'm just proud of you for going back to school because I just don't have the courage for that.
-Ashley Aoki

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP