Inside people may still squirm when their 10 year old has a gay teacher at their school, or a track coach who is still on the fence.
Peoples' real self will come out (about this issue) in their actions and words when they're caught off guard. Our self-proclaimed 'acceptance' to others is strikingly different, in my opinion, to reality.
I do hope for the best since, afterall, we are all brothers and sistas!
10 Comments:
I have a shirt that says "Straight but not Narrow" get it? I love ya Aimee.
Only in Seattle...Man I want to live there.
That sums it up perfectly!! They should put this sign up in Utah!!! hahahaha
Gotta love the Aimster - you find the winners!
Agreed. It makes me sad that people can't respect each individual, even if they disagree.
brilliant.
I am so with you!!!
Who could ADMIT to opposing this?
Inside people may still squirm when their 10 year old has a gay teacher at their school, or a track coach who is still on the fence.
Peoples' real self will come out (about this issue) in their actions and words when they're caught off guard. Our self-proclaimed 'acceptance' to others is strikingly different, in my opinion, to reality.
I do hope for the best since, afterall, we are all brothers and sistas!
I realize I just hogged your blog for a second. Sorry!
Melanie, you can hog my blog anytime you want!
Post a Comment