Push the Button: Lost Season 2 Wrap-Up
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Wow. It's 1:46 in the a.m. and I just finished watching 4.5 hours of Lost. On a Friday night. With my brother. While my hard working husband feel asleep on the couch. Pretty exciting life, eh? This is what the addiction that is Lost will do to you. It is a sick, sick disease that needs to be quarantined.
All I can say is that season 2 really brought it home for me with the deep character development. These people have become my friends.
Season Duo Wrap-Up Points (*spoiler notice)
. I wasn't disappointed with Anna Lucia's fate. She was an awful actress and the torture needed to end. If she keeps showing up as a ghost I will be so bugged.. Love Sawyer's witty nicknames for people and I love that Locke calls him James.
. I care about Hurley even more now since he has an imaginary friend who we all know and love as Harry Goldenblatt from SATC.
. I want Sawyer, Jack and Kate to get "caught in a net" together. That would spice things up! The sexual tension between them all is killing me.
. Michael and his compromising moral backbone can kick my fat white you-know-what.
. I'm sure I will be able to understand Sun & Jin's baby since I can understand Korean apparently.
. I'm glad we can be finished with the damn button. I was over it from the moment the numbers were entered.
. Still have a girl crush on Claire. She is so pretty and I just stare at her with every scene she is in.
. Sayid will always, always spot a liar.
That is all for now.


5 Comments:
Im sooo excited for you Aimee. Its always nice to add another LOST member into our unhealthy support group. I too have spent bizarre nights with one or more of my brothers watching strange shows together while my husband dozes off nearby. Sayid is my favorite.
Just wait till you get to this season. The writers have really stepped up their game and are worth every penny more that they are getting now that the strike is ova.
Agree with the girl crush. But the big question is Sawyer or Jack?
I agree that the writers are the real unsung heros of this show.
Aimee -
I must admit, I've never watched LOST (should I start the addiction or not?) but I do have an unrelated question for you.
My little bro is getting married in May and we will be going to WA for a reception in Vancouver the first part of June. My family thought that as long as we're in the area, we might as well make a vacation of it. SO - we are looking for a great place to stay (wouldn't mind traveling a few hours) that would MAKE our trip. Do you know of any super neat places (seaside communities, islands off of WA, lighthouse inns, etc.) that we could check out? Being the native WA girl that you are, I thought you'd be in the know.
Thanks in advance for the help, cute girl! Good luck with the addiction!
Love Lost. Completely addicted. In fact, I spend too much time speculating about what the show is and where it is going. I love researching the different LOST theories: http://lost-theories.com/. Hands down the best show on television.
Post a Comment