Sharing the Love

Thursday, February 21, 2008


My friend Lisa Hadley had a fun "Pay it Forward game" going on her blog and I will soon find something special in my mailbox. The mailbox: how vintage of us. In order for the universe to work in my favor I need to pass it on too....

So.... the first three people to leave a comment on my blog with be getting something fun in the mail from me. The catch is that you then pass on the love.

Comment away. If I see creativity I might extend the 3-person cap!

8 Comments:

matt, bekah, jax said...

Whoo. Did I make it? I can't wait I love getting mail.

janae said...

I LOVE getting things in the mail! When are you guys coming into town? We need to talk it has been too long, not that I have anything exciting to say I just seeing you that is all.

melanie said...

Lucky me! Hmm, I wonder what I should then pass on...

Kristin said...

unFOURtunately, I'm number four. Being FOURth right, I really want to pay it FOURward for FOUR people. So maybe if you can find it in your FOURgiving heart...you'd include me FOURtune?

Anonymous said...

MEAN!! I want to play! Where's the love for five? Number five is alive!

By the way, I just got the White Family Valentine's letter in the mail and can I just say how delightful it was? Well it was. - Brooke

annie janke said...

Well I wasn't Quick Draw McGraw on this one. Guess you have to draw a line somewhere...I am clocking in at #6. Love ya.

Shannon said...

I'm usually so on top of your blog, how could I have not been #1 -- I have google reader and everything. You posted at 6pm last night and I didn't check you blog until 10:30 today? I shouldn't get the prize for being such a slacker :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP