Lost: Season 1 Wrap-Up

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

*Spoiler Alert

What can I say? We are hooked. Finished Season 1 last night and couldn’t stop there. We had to watch a couple of the next season.

Lost is much more scary than I had thought going into the series. We watch late into the night and sometimes I get scared walking from our back room to our bedroom. The mystery of it all freaks me out. The Others, The Numbers, The Unexplainable Repaired Legs. You know all the weird stuff that happens on the island of mystery – it just gives me a freaky feeling in the late hours of the night. But of course I LOVE IT.

Character Analysis:
Jack: Who doesn’t love Jack? But sometimes he gets a little preachy and the self-declared island captain in him sort bugs at times. I do love hearing more about his background. Plus he is really handsome and continues to become more handsome to me.

Kate: Interesting. I probably would want to be friends with her even though she doesn’t have many female friends and probably wouldn’t want to be my friend, but I’m sure she would keep me alive on the island if need be or at least teach me how to defend myself.

John Lock: He reminds me of how my Uncle Mark Janke would be if he ended up stranded on an island. He’s the guy you want around. I like learning about him too since there is so much mystery to his life. He seems like a centered, deep individual and I like him right now in the series.

Sawyer: Sexy. Mysterious. Bad A**. You gotta love his role on the island. Loved that he talked to Jack’s dad in Australia. That was precious.

Claire: Like her. We would be friends.

Charley: Sometimes annoying but he can play the guitar and at night by the fire he would be the guy to keep me entertained and singing.

Hurley: How can you not like Hurley? He is lots of fun and I loved the episode where his music is playing and it was showing everyone with the sun setting and ocean looking beautiful and then his battery runs out and the music dies. I loved how they did that. Hurley is cool.

Sun: Like her too. Scott always asks me if I can understand what they are saying. He knows that I speak Japanese and they speak Korean but he continues to ask me. It’s funny.

There are other characters too but these are my favorites.

So yeah. Lost: Season 1. There ya go. Season 2 wrap-up to come.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your in the Lost club Aimee. Just wait till you get caught up to the current season and have to wait a whole week for the next episode. But it's definitely one of the best shows on television.

Shannon said...

Jack can do no wrong in my eyes!
I loved loved reading your analysis of the characters.
What do you think about Sun's husband (forgot his name)?
Also, I wanted to ask if you can understand what Sun and her husband are saying to each other?!

Shannon said...

Oh Tyler just told me...Sun's husband's name is Gin Su...so....

Bridget said...

Our LOST marathon took about a month. Like you, after we were done watching for the evening, we had to get in one more episode. And like Jason said, it sucks to have to wait a week for each episode to come. I liked the 2, 3, or 4 shows each evening...notice I did not say just one per night. It's like Lay's...you can't eat (watch) just one. Unless you're on the network diet of one per week.

Lisa said...

I loved that you put yourself on The Island. I find myself doing that as well, "Where do I fit in with the Island dynamics?" I think I fall in love with Jack and we get married on the Island. Oh yeah I guess I already married him, a couple of Andy's patients said he looks like Jack from Lost. Aimee, if you are in the other room and can't see the subtitles can you understand when they speak Korean?

melanie said...

It will be interesting to see your analysis of the cast as the show progresses. My inital assessments have changed. Naturally, I'll try not to ruin it but at the same time the writers do such a good job of keeping everyone as a bit of a mystery. My theories of why they were on the island, purpose and possible outcomes are hilarious to look back on.

ali said...

You speak Japanese? Amazing.

I love Claire and Sun too. And Gin. (I don't know if that's how it's spelled.)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP