Spring Break in Baaaston
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Scott and I will be going to Boston in exactly 2 weeks from today to visit Dan and Lisa before he finishes up at the Harvard Divinity School. My dad cashed in some frequent flyer miles for us for Christmas so we can enjoy a little get-a-way. How nice, eh?! (The benefits of having a father that travels like crazy every year.)
Dan & Lisa will of course be fantastic tour guides but I was just wondering if any of you Boston lovers out there have any "must-see/eat" suggestions for us. Please leave your tips in the comments. 


2 Comments:
I LOVE Boston. David had a job offer there and - though it was clear that our job in Utah was better on all fronts - I was still bummed to miss out on the opportunity of living in Boston.
That being said, there are a few culinary experiences that Boston is known for: Boston Baked Beans, Boston Cream Pie and good 'ole chowder. Places known for these delicacies are the following:
What: Boston Baked Beans
Where: Durgin Park -- Boston, Mass.
Web: http://www.durgin-park.com
What: Boston Cream Pie
Where: Omni Parker Hotel -- Boston, Mass.
Web: http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/BostonParkerHouse.aspx
What: Chowder
Where: Union Oyster House, Boston, Mass.
Web: http://www.unionoysterhouse.com
Enjoy all that Boston has to offer. Bon Appetit!
We are so excited for your visit! Pumpkin has some "must see" suggestions, but his vision is a little skewed, being a cat with only one eye and all.
See you soon,
Dan
Post a Comment