Yes We Can.

Monday, February 4, 2008

My pick for president. His words and passion inspires me to believe that change is tangible and that it is not unrealistic to hold hope for change in our world.

Here is one of many reasons why I colored his circle in on my absentee ballot.



Loved this part especially:
"We will remember that there is something happening in America; that we are not as divided as our politics suggests; that we are one people; we are one nation; and together, we will begin the next great chapter in the American story with three words that will ring from coast to coast; from sea to shining sea -- Yes. We. Can."

Come on, folks. McCain could never give a speech as passionate as this. Do we want 4 more years of boring State of the Union addresses?

Clinton/McCain would be the most depressing choice. I will be so disappointed if Obama doesn't get a shot at this. Dream choices = Obama/Romney. A girl can dream.

Vote, Vote, Vote!

*Thanks Craig for sending the link.

7 Comments:

janae said...

I am a Romney fan, but if Romney doesn't get in than I am an Obama fan. I agree with you Clinton/McCain would be a bust!!

Lindsay said...

I am with you...GO Obama!!!

Lisa H. said...

i'm casting my vote for obama in just a few minutes. let's cross our fingers. this country needs a fresh, new way of thinking.

melanie said...

This is my first public statement regarding politics...I too am voting for Obama at this stage. I like that he is younger (post-boomer), has experience but yet isn't tainted, no visible chip on either shoulder and just seems nice.

Bridget said...

I'm a Ron Paul girl all the way. Let FREEDOM ring! Obama is entirely too socialist for my blood. I like Romney, too and hope he can pull in bigger numbers than McCain. Make sure you Washingtonians go to your caucuses on Saturday at 1pm to make your voice known. Voting your ballot is only PART of your voice.

Lisa said...

I just heard this week that if you send in your ballot in, in Washington on the Democrate side your vote will not count. For your vote to be heard you have to show up at the caucuse. How did I miss this? I am truly conflicted about the oath that the parties want me to sign pledging my love and devotion to them. I like Romney/Obama as well, but after tonight it looks like Obama may need my vote more than Mitt. I waiting to see how this all plays out. Sorry, I felt a guest blog coming on...

annie janke said...

Obama is a good man. He seems to want to unite more than anybody out there. And if our country needs ONE thing now it is that kind of somebody!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP