Welcome to Earth!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Announcing: Aiden Tyler Jones

Here are some fun pix from the hospital visit. He is freaking adorable and we are so happy to have him in our family. Tyler & Shan, you make cute babies! Shan, you rock for giving birth! Thanks for your example.

There is nothing as spiritual as being in the presence of a baby soon after they have arrived in the world. The emotions are like nothing I can describe. Thank you for letting us be there.










12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! SO MUCH SO THAT I'M GOING TO WRITE SOLELY IN CAPS AND EXCLAMATIONS! CONGRATS TO ALL THE JONESES AND WHITES UP THERE! LOVE YOU MISS YOU! - Brooke

Cicely said...

What an adorable family! Great pictures.

p.s. Has anyone ever told you how much the Dad looks like Toby from the Office? Cause he does.

Shannon said...

Scott thanks for taking those great pictures! (minus the freckles on my chest) I love the one of me and Aiden! Thanks!
Thanks for coming to see us!
...but the one where my gown is coming down, you should have asked permission to post that one:) Remember all who see this picture, I had just labored and c-sectioned :)
also...my husband does not look like toby from the office :)

ScottHeff said...

I can see the Toby resemblance, just a little bit. Good call Cicely. I wouldn't have noticed. Shan, Aimee put these up. I didn't even know she went on my camera and got them. She should have asked my permission as well. I didn't have a chance to improve the lighting/colors. But you look great in them. Especially the one with your gown coming down.

Aimee said...

Scott, sorry i didn't ask permission but I thought everyone needed to see the babe as soon as possible.

Shan, everyone knows you just had a baby and I think you look beautiful.

Toby. Ha. I've never thought of it.

Shannon said...

aimee, next time pass them along to scott so he can do the whole touch up thing and make it look like i just breezed right through the labor!! :)

camihubrich said...

I know I'm way late on the Toby comment and I almost didn't put it, but I'm sitting here thinking, "That guy looks really familiar, where do I know him from?" That is when I realized that he looked like Toby. The baby is adorable and Aiden is one of my all time favorite names. Congrat's to you all.

Anonymous said...

Really, Shannon, you look beautiful and perfect just like Mr. Aiden!

Lisa said...

Shan, I think most of my pictures after giving birth I have my gown half down. I just don't think they stay up very well. Also, you look amazing, truly, I would trade you post birth pictures any day. Sorry, but I can see a little Toby, but he is a movie star so that's good right?

GREAT WORK SHAN AND AIDEN! I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM AGAIN!

Sunshine Promises said...

Aimee,

Thanks for posting the pics. What an adorable nephew you have and what a blessing that you were able to hold him within hours of his birth. I noticed with Ashton's delivery just how much I missed living away from family to share in the joy during life's most precious moments. No one loves you like your own.

GOOD JOB, TYLER AND SHANNON! The Lord answers prayers! I'm so glad he's here safe and sound. He sure looks like a chip off the 'ole block! Perhaps he'll be blessed enough to be celestial like his brother (ravishing red-head . . . ha!). Heaven knows we're praying for one here!

annie janke said...

Loved every single picture (regardless of the "permissions") and Shannon, you look fabulous after the "C" -- wished I could have been around for all the excitement. Love ya tons.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my beautiful Middle-Child (girl that is)---what an incredible, gorgeous, radiant already child you two wonderful and best of all couples have produced. Both your pictures and Aimee's are exquisite and the touch of bare shoulder is in keeping with pictures of the Madonna by the Masters---and they should be here to see our Shannon---and her Joseph stands up well also. Interesting we never got the name of Mary's mother but did get acquainted with her cousin Elisabeth---and as your relative of no report I should like to mention how handsome the grandfather and beautiful the grandmother of these two very handsome Jones brothers are---we are producers of value in this family, she said lowering her eyes modestly. Love you all, and congratulation. Grandma White

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP