Ben Can Possess My Heart
Thursday, March 20, 2008
This post pretty much sums up my feelings about Ben Gibbard.
My favorite part of the post is this:
"I mean, you're welcome to try to keep it for your own, but it's pointless. Ben Gibbard it going to take your freaking precious heart and he's going to make it his. He's not renting it or checking it out, he's not just going to take it home and play with it for a while then give it back, it won't simply be in his hands for a few hours, he is going to absolutely claim ownership of it."
Ben Gibbard has, for many years, owned my heart.
I guess you could say he had me at hello.
Excited for the new album.
That is all.



2 Comments:
I'm sure Ben is great and all..but I gotta tell you when I saw you had a new post I was really hoping for pictures of our new little Owen Patrick.
I also read this and couldn't have agreed more! Plus, the new song is sweeeet!
Post a Comment