Great Job Meghan, I can't wait to see Owen!Aimee, I see you followed MY lead in the using word verification :)
Ouch! I'm glad Owen is here and that labor is over. She probably be hobbling around for weeks.
WOW, that is so impressive. That long of labor and that far over due would have put me over the edge. More power to her for sure!!!
Yeah, I love the name!! I can't wait to see him!
YAY!!! Congrats to Meghan et. al. Great photo too!
oh, i remember when they did this to my feet! J/Kso cute! Congrats!Jen Ramos'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'www.madebygirl.commadebygirl.blogspot.com--
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 Comments:
Great Job Meghan, I can't wait to see Owen!
Aimee, I see you followed MY lead in the using word verification :)
Ouch! I'm glad Owen is here and that labor is over. She probably be hobbling around for weeks.
WOW, that is so impressive. That long of labor and that far over due would have put me over the edge. More power to her for sure!!!
Yeah, I love the name!! I can't wait to see him!
YAY!!! Congrats to Meghan et. al. Great photo too!
oh, i remember when they did this to my feet! J/K
so cute! Congrats!
Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
--
Post a Comment