It's A Cosby Sweater

Sunday, March 2, 2008

As many of you know I am totally smitten with Post Secret. Scott got me a book for Christmas and a book for my birthday and I couldn't be more pleased. I love art and I love hearing people's stories so Post Secret allows me to experience both on a explosive level. Every time I read them I just want to sit and hear more and more and more about their secret and the history of it.

This week's blog had one that completely sums up how I have been feeling the last 2 months. I think someone got into my head and just knew that I've been really busy so figured they would just design and send it in for me. Thank you, Huxtables. And thank you stranger for sending in my secret.

3 Comments:

Lisa H. said...

i LOVE post secret. and the cosby family.

i feel this way about my family, too.

Cicely said...

Guess what. I totally watch the Cosby show almost everyday during Miles' nap.

Guess what else. I totally blogstalk you.

Lisa said...

I want to borrow Post Secret. When I was looking the other day it was addicting!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP