Lost Season 3: Wrap Up
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Season 3.
- The Others. I feel good about finally knowing about them. Always curious why Jack, Kate and Sawyer didn't ask more when they were captured?
- The tension between Jack and Kate and Sawyer is killing me.
- The whole Jacob thing is weird.
- John Lock got all weird too.
- They casted Ben perfect. He is so mean and nerdy and powerful all at the same time.
- It's flash forward time!!
That's all I have time for. We are watching Season 4 via Tivo now so eventually I will be able to finally start reading and talking about Lost with other groupies.
I think the character development in this series is fantastic. How fun would it be to be a writer for this show?!


2 Comments:
Cant wait to hear what you think about this season. I have loved it, very good episodes. Good luck with finals!!!
Glad you are getting all caught up!
Post a Comment