Overdue
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
So my lovely sister-in-law, Meghan is 2 weeks overdue. Yes, that is 14 days or so past the big day we've all been looking at for the last 9 months.
So in honor of her and the little man that should be making his entrance any day now, we need to all send out good energy so this whole birthing thing can happen naturally. Please, please send positive energy via comments so this little guy finds his way into the world 1) on his own time rather than the drug induced time and 2) either before or after me and Scott leave for Boston. I'll be crushed if I can't see him in the hospital.
Thanks ya'all!


6 Comments:
Oh man. Never been 14 days over, but I have been nine months prego, so therefore I am sending ENORMOUS amounts of "go-into-labor-TODAY-naturally-vibes".
Meghan,
Good luck in this beautiful, amazing experience you are about to undergo. Motherhood is challenging, yet wonderful. Messy, yet lovely. Tiring, yet the most fun I've had.
And labor and birthing is a beautiful thing.
May all your hopes, wishes and expectations about your big day come true.
Amy
Come out little man! We want to see your beautiful face!
Sending you good thoughts Meghan!
Eva
14 days?! Oh man, I can't even imagine. I am definitely sending along my positive energy.
It's time to come out. The world is waiting. Welcome to your wonderful life!
That poor poor poor lady. Poor.
That seriously sucks.
Poor Megan! I've been to the big 14 days over myself. Enough is enough right!
Good Vibes! This baby will come soon!! Meghan this baby will come soon!!!
Post a Comment