Reading is Sexy

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This mug made me happy this morning. I'd like to echo the words for all my goodread friends.


Speaking of reading, I have a whole week and a half to not read text books. Anyone have a must-read recommendation for me?

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sunshine Promises said...

I don't know if this is necessarily spring break recommended reading but - in lieu of my husband's brother dying of cancer - I have read C.S. Lewis' "A Grief Observed" and was able to read, understand and identify the stages of grief and healing in Lewis and then in myself and my husband. Especially due to your career choice, this is a must read.

camihubrich said...

P.S. I love you is a great easy read that will make you cry and laugh and I hope that you haven't read it already. And it's way better than the movie if you saw that.

P.S. I LOVE that mug.

Lacey Jane said...

I also "P.S. I Love You" and thought it was very sweet. I'm currently reading "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn" and am loving the story and the writing is simply beautiful. Can't wait to hear what everyone suggests!

Kristin said...

I am currently reading The Hiding Place which so far is an absolute page turner and is just over 200 pages so you could squeeze it in there somewhere I'm sure. It's about the Holocaust from the perspective of a non-Jew in Holland that was supposed to remain a neutral country but did not. Loving loving loving it in that hard sort of way.

Cicely said...

Right now I am reading "The Complete Idiots Guide to Buying and Selling a Home." It's a great read. Fascinating.

...p.s. I was kidding about recommending this book. Unless, of course, you are an idiot and are planning to buy or sell a home. Cause I am.

ScottHeff said...

The Pearl of Great Price.

HayleeBean said...

Hi Aimee! These are some recent faves:

The Glass Castle
Memoirs of a Geisha
The Other Bolyn Girl

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP