Mom's Letter

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My mom finished her letter last night.

Thanks for doing this, mom. I know I gave you a hard time so I appreciate you doing it.

Read Marilyn's letter to MS here.

4 Comments:

janae said...

Aimes- thanks so much for having your family do these letters. It has been a great learning experience for me. I didn't know your mom or your fam before MS but these letters have given me a glimpse of how life was and is. Thanks to everyone of you for your raw emotions! We love you guys!!

annie janke said...

I, too, have been affected by the MS journey and have thought so much about it after reading the letters...and have been flooded with memories and emotions. I think I'll jot down some lines. I may be crying while I do it but that's okay, too.

Lisa said...

Aimee, tell Mom I loved her letter. The black holes on her brain are not too bad if she can still write like that. Mom, ever think of blogging?

Jennifer said...

Aimee,
I have loved reading each of your families letters, now I know where your gift of writing came from:) Each of you have such an eloquent way with words even when the subject is difficult to address. Thanks for sharing.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP