Stuff White People Like
Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Got a kick out of reading through this blog tonight sent to me via Craig Wenaweser. The title basically sums the contents of the blog and it is written in a very witty, sarcastic way.
Some favorites here, here, here, and here. Guilty as charged. There are tons of funny ones and it makes me wonder if the writers are white or what their story is? I am guessing they are white guys. Who knows? Enjoy reading through some of your favorites.


7 Comments:
Love it! That is awesome, although I still love the band Bright Eyes. I have to send this to all Matt's friends at Medical school - they epitomized the "white guys."
Wow, that is a hoot! I totally added it to my blog. Sadly, I am one of those white people that likes everything else that white people like. My question is this, what do non-white people like then if all of that stuff is taken? - Brooke
Great question Brooke!
Aimee this website is sooo funny, I was reading it and all I could think was they all reminded me of Keler
indie music---Keler
sushi--Keler
arrested developement--Keler
modern furniture--Keler
They were all Keler to a "T"
very funny (I must be in denial about the ones that reminded me of myself)
love m
I read through a few of these posts, and I'm pretty sure the authors are not white guys. I'm guessing Asian guys, who enjoy making fun of their white-liberal-guilt-ridden yuppie acquaintances.
Check out this too:
http://stuffwhitetrashpeoplelike.wordpress.com/
~Annie D.
Post a Comment