Another New Baby!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Congratulations Campbell/Heffernan Family!

What: New Baby Girl
When: April 21 at 4:33 pm
How much: 7 lbs 12 oz & 20.5 inches long
Who: Mama Tracy gets baby out like a superstar - 3rd baby au natural
Name: Jane Austen-esque girl name still pending
In the Running: Kate or Sarah or something else with that name style
to go with the other girl names of the family
Fun Fact: Aimee now has 6 niece & 5 nephews =
11 kids with me as their favorite auntie

*Update: Baby's name is officially Kate Campbell! (Sorry Sarah's of the world)


Mick (wearing the suit for labor and delivery - didn't quite make that meeting today), Annie, Jane, Baby Campbell, Baby-Machine Tracy, Emma, Abe

I love and miss these kids like crazy! Can't wait to meet the new addition.

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

I am just going to go ahead and throw it out there that the name Sarah means "Princess"... how could you go wrong with that?!

Jo said...

It's a very small world! Tracy and I were on the Skyline swim team together! I actually just found her through Facebook a couple weeks ago through another friend, Sabrina Suite. Now I'm realizing you must be related to Tracy :) Please tell her I said congrats!! Joanna

Shannon said...

Congrats Tracy. Cute Baby! Cute Family. And Tracy you look GREAT!

JRV said...

Too cute! That is the best hospital right after birth holding newborn picture Ive ever seen. Congrats to them!

Unknown said...

eh, there are too many Sarahs already anyways :)

Anonymous said...

According to the label of the pic on Mick's Facebook of myself and Kate, I'M the favorite aunt. You can be the favorite Heffernan Aunt, I suppose...
(And thanks for stopping by my blog, hooray!)

me said...

Cutest. Family. Ever.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP