Drum Roll Please...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008


As you remember my best friend Brianne Marie White Jones Wisan is expecting twins this coming fall. I would like to officially announce that after 2 ultrasounds (one being conducted by ours truly Stacie Stevens), that her instinct was right and she is having a BOY and a GIRL! Even after the doc told her they were identical she still couldn't believe that there wasn't a vagina and a penis in there. She was right! We got 'em both ladies and gentlemen - 2 balls and 2 lines. This girls' got some instinct. She had a feeling they were twins and had a feeling she had both sexes even when they were just little peanuts inside of her.

Shan says Brianne should predict the sex of her next baby. Ha Ha. Bri sent me a picture of her belly on Sunday and she isn't kidding. She is already looking really pregnant with 4-5 more months to go. Ah, the love of a mother.

Anyway, I am happy to be adding a new niece and nephew to my resume of aunthood. Happy babies, Bri & Wade.


10 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Bri called Stace with the news while we were on our little girls getaway this weekend. And we were all cheering! How fun to have twins. And even better to have one of each. Congrats Bri & Wade!

Lani said...

Congrats to your best friend!! That's so exciting :)

me said...

Yeah for a boy AND a girl! How perfect!

Kristin said...

Yay!!! How fun to have a boy and a girl and Bri I hope you are coming to the skyline reunion, I need a belly buddy there.

Anonymous said...

Double the pleasure, double the fun for Bri and Wade! They are going to have a hoot. - Brooke

Stacie said...

So dang exciting, huh Aim, I CANNOT wait!

Ambur said...

I am so excited for them. Give Brianne my # and tell her I would love to help out, when they arrive. I love the little ones.
ambur

Lisa said...

When I first saw the picture of the cute babies I was shocked that Bri had the fastest pregnancy of all time. Glad to know time doesn't go that fast and she hasn't given birth yet. So exciting! I can't wait until the babies arrive.

Kim said...

wahoo that's perfect one of each! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet them! And Bri we would love to see you and your belly too!

Brianne said...

I am loving the support!! I couldn't be surrounded by nicer people in my life. Ya, Kristen I think my baby bump will be at the reunion! I keep knocking into things not realizing how big it really is. I left on a cruise for 4 days and when I got back wade commented on how MUCH bigger I was. :) Good times! I am not above having a little plastic surgery afterwards. :) Better start saving. Thanks Everyone!! Thanks Aimee!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP