Thank You, President Bush?
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Our economic stimulus check was deposited on Friday.
I find it ironic that the whole thing went to our health care cost rather than buying something fun or taking a trip to Utah. At least Scott has a knee that functions normal now and most of the bills are paid off - finally! It only took 8 months. I hope you all will be doing something more fantastic with your money from the Feds.
Here is a picture when Scott was playing around with my bracelet. Ah, my tan arms. Maybe my pasty white ones can get some sun this weekend as the weather predicts it is going to be a beautiful one here in the Northwest. Perfect for the graduation we will be attending (Meghan is done with Law School!) and hang out time with Scott's parents as they are coming up tomorrow! Bring on Spring, please.


4 Comments:
Nice going on the check! Probably feels pretty good to the check go to somehthing so great! Plus those tulips are goregous!!! I just decided that in my lifetime I need to see that for myself. Beautiful!
It is something to be thankful for, indeed. I'm spending it clearing out my yard... AGAIN! I hate yard work. CONGRATS TO MEGHAN!! She'll make a damn good attorney. Heart- Brooke
Hi friend. I find it perfectly appropriate to have a question mark after any statement that has President Bush's name in it.
We hung out with everyone the other day. We missed you guys.
Amen about the question mark, Cicely. It shows you are reading deeper into my blog than most would on the surface. I appreciate this about you. Truly.
Post a Comment