Tulips, Tulips Everywhere
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
A couple weeks ago Scott and I went up north to the tulip fesitval in Skagit Valley. I am pleased that spring finally sprung (although today is super rainy). This tulip festival is the best in America and some say even better than Holland. Although the traffic was a nightmare because it is a tourist trap, it was still great to have tons of one-on-one time with Scott who I continue to have a crush on after all these years.
There was so much diversity there and I was reminded that we truly live in a melting pot of people now. I like seeing different faces than my own. Enjoy some pix by Scott.


10 Comments:
Beautiful tulips and beautiful pictures. Although Scott it would have been nice of you to offer to take the couples picture with their camera vs just taking one with yours :)
Amazing!! I just wish I could witness them in person. Nice photography Scott! I love what you said about Scott-so sweet:)
Oh, you make me want a date night!
Wow those are so pretty. Scott is such a great photographer!! I love all the red ones
Aimee,
I tried to enjoy these pix but i was torn. Disney has brainwashed me into thinkig flowers are for girls. Can Scott take some pix of 2 dudes wrestling. I need to feel more like a man.
Cool pictures though,
Rick
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pics Scott. You are so talented. I especially love the contrast of the red tulips and yellow bus. I want that covering a whole wall of my house. BEEEAAUUTIFUL!
I love the tulip festival! I love your picts Scott, definitely makes me miss Seattle. Hope you guys are doing well.
Beautiful! I'd LOVE to see this. (This is what I had hoped for at Thanksgiving Point's version of the Tulip Festival. Boo.)
Such pretty photos!
Hey Aimee, tell Scott that his pictures are amazing. When are you guys coming to SLC? I hope you guys have a good weekend.
Wow! Beautiful colors in those photos!
Post a Comment