The Beater Blade
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Look at this lovely invention. An essential for every Kitchen-Aid user and lovers of all things mixed. I am smitten.
My brilliant cook sister-in-law sent me this link. She finished The Bar on Thursday and it feels like she is back from a long, tiring trip where the world was dark, gloomy and full of law terms. We missed her dearly and are looking forward to spending much more time with her and the baby. Happy mixing, Meghan. We can't wait to have you back in the kitchen and in our lives!



4 Comments:
I love kitchen toys!
I am a sucker for the kitchen aid mixer but must confess I have one from my wedding and have never used it. Why? Because it's like that person you love to look at, but can't interact with because they are intimidating...so maybe you can talk me through it or something.
We have this little accessory for our kitchen aid. It is a wonderful tool that I never would have understood all the capabilities of without my chef.
I want this so bad... so. bad.
Post a Comment