Borrowing Your Wishes, Please.
Monday, July 28, 2008

Dear Friends,
I have a big, fat favor to ask you. Could I steal just one of your wishes on the next couple days, weeks and months?
The next time you throw a penny into the fountain, blow an eyelash off your fingers, or see a shooting star could you please wish that my best friend in the whole wide world and her little boy and girl in her belly will get better soon? You see, they aren't doing too well right now and it seems that the placenta isn't doing its job right. The doctors wanted them all to stay at the hospital until they can get these little darlings happy and healthy again. So this little family will have many days in the shadow of Mount Olympus with the doctors keeping close watch.
Please keep Brianne, Wade and their baby girl and boy in your thoughts and prayers so they will make a smooth transition into this lovely world.
* For all of you who will be receiving an invitation in the mail this week for a particular upcoming baby shower - know that it is a tentative invitation depending on how the next couple weeks go. I will keep everyone updated.


15 Comments:
oh no, i will have to give you a call to find out what is going. they will most definitely be in our thoughts and prayers
Bre! All will be well! We will not only be wishing for you but praying :) -- all will be well!
Oh wait not Bre -- Bri
Our prayers are with you, Brianne. We love you lots.
What a sweet post for your best friend! Keeping fingers crossed!
My prayers will pour out to heaven in your friend's behalf. You are a wonderful friend, Aimee. Simply wonderful.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Bri & Wade! Hang in there!
Bri--I will be praying for you all! I hope everything goes OK. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, please!!!! Aimee, thanks for the post, I had no idea.
Bri you can have all 3 of my wishes just to concentrate all wishes your way! And you know, my sister-in-law who had twins and was in the hospital really loved having visitors because it was a nice break. Soooo I'd love to give you my wishes and my company if you'd take it. Maybe a Jamba or sorts or a good people magazine, play a game or just chill? This isn't one of those friendly socially appropriate offers where I don't really want to be taken up on it...I'd really love to come. Especially if the shower needs to be postponed--we'll just have a little preshower in the hospital. Aim--will you make sure she gets this message?
They are in our thoughts and prayers. I am hopeful that all will be well. It is amazing what medicine can do these days to protect and progress a child's development and a mom's safety.
Aim-
This is the sadest thing!!! As I am sitting here watching my baby kicking me from within and due in three and a half weeks, my heart goes out to Bri and Wade. They will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us all posted!
Katie Sue Bates Burgess
Absolutely! I will send them their way. How very thoughtful and powerful of you Aimee.
Aim, Your such a good friend. This was a cute blog.
I can't wait for you to come. which is when exactly??
Thanks for the comments on my blog. You have to always comment. I loved it!
Bri -
My Fam & I will pray for you. Hang in there!
I hope everything is okay! I will keep them in my prayers!
Post a Comment