Flipping Out
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
My nice, wonderful, charismatic, favorite brother David was kind enough (or annoyingly nagged enough) to donate his Best Buy gift card to his poor graduate student sister so I could purchase myself a non-intrusive digital video camera to film my therapy sessions and other fun happenings of the Heffernan family.
I got myself the orange and white Flip. It is so light I almost forget I am holding it. I'll let you know my review once I spend some time filming with it. So far it is the most user friendly, intuitive video camera I've ever put in my little hand. Remember the giant ones from our youth that you use to have to rest on your shoulder? Oh, the memories...
Thank you, D. Hope you are having fun on the beach in Hawaii. 


4 Comments:
totally remember the giant ones. I used to make music videos with it with my friends. This one you just got is much better. It is so cool.
it's so cute. how's the picture quality? d and i are looking for a video camera to document our lives.
You totally caught Hans' eye with that little gadget, "Whoa, what is that?" You'll have to let us know if you like it.
My buddy just bought one of these to record therapy sessions and she loves it. hope you enjoy.
Post a Comment