Here Comes The Bride...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Last Friday one of my best friends from the Bellingham years got married. I love the ritual of weddings. So many loved ones all in one room. That really only happens once in your life.

It was hands down one of the smoothest, relaxed, beautiful, so-their-personality weddings I have been to in my 28 years of wedding going. The location was a classic Pacific Northwest delight, the vows were heartfelt, food delic, the hosts were gracious, the toast made me misty and the bride was gorgeous. They are a freaking rad couple.

Yeah, for love.
Congrats Mrs. Heather Schmidt Maddox.


3 Comments:

Lani said...

awwww...and what a beautiful dress she is wearing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, and I thought the wedding was the best day ever... but NO!!
I am not only mentioned, but a feature in my very favorite blog! This tops off the week with the sweetest cherry ever.
Yay! Thank you so much for being part of our day. Nothing made it more perfect than our friends and family that were there. A priceless day. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP