Aimee??

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Just for the record I am alive and well and enjoying many things while on vacation:

1) Grandma Sycamore's Bread that cannot be found in any grocery store in a 20 miles radius of my home in Washington - best bread on earth
2) Utah summer nights
3) The sun, boat, and family time at Bear Lake
4) Robintino's of course (thank you Hannah & Bri for indulging me today)
5) Novels, ahhhh
6) Utah raspberry shakes
7) Bunko with the most fun (or should I say "funnest" - yes, it is a word in Utah) girls in the world
8) Pregnant bellies and growing babies
9) 2 year anniversaries
10) Too many people I love to see everyone

Why do vacations go so quickly? And why can't all the people that I love in my life live in one place? More to come. Don't give up on me.

1 Comments:

Radical Richmonds said...

aimee, it was sooooooo good seeing you and cute scott the other night! i wish you guys were able to stay longer...so we can party more!!! hee hee! maybe coleman and i will move to seattle. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP