Bed Rest & Shopping Scooters

Monday, August 18, 2008

Remember this post? Well, thank you all for the wishes because Brianne got out of the hospital not last Friday but the Friday before because the babies are growing and doing better after 12 days of daily monitoring. She is no longer in the hospital but on bed rest for the remaining weeks of her pregnancy. Resting and not being stressed will be key for these little ones. That being said, cabin fever sets in and I felt it my best friend obligation to let my friend out of her room for a few hours on Friday (sorry Wade - don't be mad).

Target is much too big for a friend carrying twins (that is supposed to be in bed) to pregnant waddle around in, so the motorized cart was the only solution. It was like Deja vu. But don't let it fool you; this girl loved every minute of the cart. She was off speeding ahead of us and leading the way like it was nobody's business. She had thank you cards to get and gosh darn it nothing was going to get in her way.

Bri is in good spirits but keep sending positive energy their way so the twinners keep cooking for a few more weeks in that belly of hers.

4 Comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Yes! Now I have a visual. And it is hilarious. Isn't target the best?

Unknown said...

I love it! I am going to start using those all the time, and I am not even pregnant!

Lacey Jane said...

How fun! Brianne looks great!

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Oh, my goodness! I just looked at your blog and am laughing my butt off. I wish I could have seen you two in Target. Bri looks amazing for having twins. She probably doesn't feel it. I will bring her dinner or something - let her borrow movies - seriously bed rest would be horrible...
My email is ashleyandtommy@msn.com. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP