A Change to Welcome Fall

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Don't let my Facebook profile pic fool you.
My hair is black. BLACK.
I painted it black. Er...or should I say Emily did.
(I would link to her blog, but well, she doesn't have one.)


Scott thinks it's hot.
(He loves Goths. And Asians.
And I aim to fulfill all his fantasies - at least this season.)

I know. I know.
"Everytime you see me, I have a different color head."
But isn't this what you love about me?

I thought so.

8 Comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

I love it!! Emily just painted my hair a darker brown with red in it!! That's what I love about fall, going dark on the hair color!!

Jo said...

I like it a lot, especially as you have the blue eyes like I do and dark hair with blue eyes is hot, at least I'm told ;)

LAINA said...

Looks good. I am jealous. I have always wanted to have black hair but with my skin tone, I would just look sickly. But you have the perfect complection for it.

Lani said...

very striking! Love it!

Stacie said...

YES!!! That is what I love about you. and I think it looks fantastic. You know I always love you with dark dark dark!

naptime nostalgia said...

I love people who, like me, embrace change. Especially when it comes to their hair. Sometimes you just need to switch things up a bit. And black sounds very fun, and looks fantastic. Enjoy!

me said...

I like it too, but prefer the warmer brown tones on you. I am not going sugar coat it and be all, "yeah! Black!" because I am not a sugar coater. You never know where you stand with sugar coaters and that's the problem---they'd just as soon stab you in the back with their little sugar weapons than tell you where you stand. I think you should do a post about sugar coaters.

Unknown said...

It is totally what I love about you. I am hoping to walk into class one day and find you with blue hair... please?

Miss you like crazy, see ya TOMORROW :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP