The DNC Speech
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Surprise, surprise. Aimee is a Democrat.
{and a Mormon, gasp!}
Tonight. Smitten, yet again.
It pleases me to no end that I will NOT be hearing this political season:
"I am choosing between two evils."
That was so the last 8 years.
His speech was far from evil.
It was powerful and thoughtful and hopeful.
I would be proud to have him as my president.
{and a Mormon, gasp!}
Tonight. Smitten, yet again.
It pleases me to no end that I will NOT be hearing this political season:
"I am choosing between two evils."
That was so the last 8 years.
His speech was far from evil.
It was powerful and thoughtful and hopeful.
I would be proud to have him as my president.


16 Comments:
and might i add that he looked incredibly handsome? (yes, i focus on what really matters)
Very handsome indeed. Who doesn't want a good looking President to represent America?!
Barack--you rock!
Yeah! I am glad that I wasn't the only one that had to blog last night after gaining a real hope after his speech.
More mormons are cheering than I think anyone realizes...and saying Amen at the end too. This Mama is for Obama.
I very much enjoyed his speech (while making Rainbow Cookies..)
Sadly I didnt hear the speech. But my parents ranted and raived about how great it was. Go Obama!!
-the other mormon democrat
what an inspirational speech. he is just want this country needs. i, too, would be proud do call him my president.
here's to a sustainable economy, human rights, and an end to the wealth gap (among a million other things).
I HAVE A CRUSH ON OBAMA!
oops - change the "do" to "to" - i hate making typos. sigh.
Amen from another Mormon for Obama! I was spellbound by the speech last night. There are a few of us MfOs out here in Ohio... nice to know we aren't alone in the universe.
Anyway, found your blog through bitnersthoughts... a good friend of mine.
Yes We Can!
Apatheists for Obama!!!! ! !!!!! !!!!! !!
What so the big deal about being a mormon democrat. It really isn't that shocking.
Hi Aimee...I found your page thru Erin! I love your post and couldn't agree more! I am proud to be an Obama-Mama!! Oh, and I love the hair :)
It was so fun seeing you at the reunion!
Megan
Anonymous commenters annoy me.
I have a shirt that says "Obama for your Mama" and down here in the West you've got be a little careful wear it, they might just pull out their big shotguns:) I love Obama
Don't get me started about being a lefty and a mormon. I just got kicked off the playgroup list of my ward because I'm voting for Obama. No joke.
Post a Comment