GoodReads - Still Smitten
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Remember this post and how excited I was about the GoodReads revolution? Well after almost a year, I still love this website. Not only do I track other people's reading and ratings and stay in touch with my dear reader friends, but I get to catalog all my school and personal reading into easy-to-track shelves so I will never forget what books have been put in this little brain of mine and what books need to someday go in there.
And do you want to know the best part?
My 82 year old grandma and my 7 year old niece are both active users of this website. This makes my little technological heart happy. The internet working at its finest for all ages! My grandma even makes friends with strangers that have read books and written reviews that she likes. I bet your grandma doesn't do that?
If you are a reader isn't it about time you joined?


2 Comments:
Aim, remember Falling Leaves The Memoir of an Unwanted Chinese Daughter.....so amazing!
I'm a member, i just haven't spent time to figure it out. (what's there to figure out, right?) oh well, i do enjoy the emails telling me what you've been reading though!
Post a Comment