I'm sad the Olympics is over but that means Fall is just around the corner and I can't wait for the Fall TV line up. What will become of Jim and Pam? And remember Jan is pregnant?! Too much fun.
Too bad Lost won't be back until 2009. Boo. Any series consuming your time that I need to be aware of?

6 Comments:
don't forget hero's and 24.
you stole my picture...cute grandma white!
I can't wait for The Office! Best show on TV for sure. I love this little teaser clip.
Click here to watch
Ditto on the Hero's--one of my favorite series on TV. I'm also a totally devoted fan of Bravo and Top Design is up next which is a interior design reality comp.
Um... is it bad to admit that I'm excited for the new "90210?"
(We're also fans of "Heroes.")
I haven't really gotten into Hero's but maybe I should think about diving in and watching the past seasons.
Jason, thanks for the clip. I can't wait.
brothers and sisters aimee you would love the dynamics of the family, gay brother, recovering addict, republican sister, democrat sister. your therapy mind would be greatly stimulated. Sunday nights this fall. I can't wait.
Post a Comment