57.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
This is Lee.
He is my walking/hiking buddy.
We walk and talk and walk and talk and walk some more.
These weekly walk-and-talks are sacred to me.
He is my walking/hiking buddy.
We walk and talk and walk and talk and walk some more.
These weekly walk-and-talks are sacred to me.

Please note: the minute I can beat him up a big hill or walk faster than him on a trail is the minute I know something is very wrong with him.
I hope I never see the day.


8 Comments:
There is nothing like good quality time with your dad! And Lee is a great dad
So cute. I love that you guys go for walks. Through the woods I assume! I miss Seattle!
Lee is a great Dad.
Cute post
your dad is the greatest!! I am sad we weren't able to spend more time with him when he was here in August. Graice just saw his pic, and said"there is papa lee" She loves papa lee!!
Hi Aimee, Hi Lee,
Love the picture! I am so glad that you get to spend that time together. Spending quality time with Lee is priceless.
Who doesn't love Lee!!! You know I am your biggest fan and I would love to take long walks with Lee and hear his wisdom and laughter!
The non blogger,
Laurie Hathaway
I don't know anyone who knows the Lee that doesn't absolutely ADORE him... and how could you not? The charm, the wit, the love, the humor. It's too much! We heart Lee! - Brooke (also, the non-blogger)
I gotta admit:
little lizzie- scared of lee, but still loved him
neighbor lizzie- intimidated by lee's "openness" (foreign to me) but wanted to be around him
Momma Lizzie- find myself thinking of lee often, hoping I can be as close and open with my family as he is with his.
luv u unca lee
Post a Comment