George Michael... why did you leave me? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
We made you who you are George Michael Bluth.... :(
what??!!! no!!! i must have more arrested developement!!
I JUST started watching these shows and have fallen in love with the series. Close second to Sex and the City. A movie would be awesome.
I'm NOT sorry I called him a jerk.
This is worse than Palin and the shotgun. It's a sad day for Americans.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 Comments:
George Michael... why did you leave me? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
We made you who you are George Michael Bluth.... :(
what??!!! no!!! i must have more arrested developement!!
I JUST started watching these shows and have fallen in love with the series. Close second to Sex and the City. A movie would be awesome.
I'm NOT sorry I called him a jerk.
This is worse than Palin and the shotgun. It's a sad day for Americans.
Post a Comment