Such cute little baby beans!!! I love the little pink beanie...who made that for her? Oh, isn't great that you can just love people you don't even know?
Hi everyone, They are doing great. Zack is breathing on his own but is on oxygen and they each need to grow and eat alot more before they can leave the hospital. The Dr. thinks they can come home in a couple of weeks. Thanks for your comments and for all of your love. We couldn't be more proud of them. Thanks Again!!
THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! Congrats to you and Wade, Bri. Thanks, Aims for posting these pics. They are so much fun and they've got incredible parents. - Brooke
14 Comments:
Oh my goodness, they are adorable!!! Kate looks just like Brianne! I am so excited for her!
I think Kate is already very stylist in her pink beanie.
Such cute little baby beans!!! I love the little pink beanie...who made that for her? Oh, isn't great that you can just love people you don't even know?
so cute, how are they doing?
A-dor-a-ble.
wow, they're beautiful. Thanks for posting the pics!
Hi everyone,
They are doing great. Zack is breathing on his own but is on oxygen and they each need to grow and eat alot more before they can leave the hospital. The Dr. thinks they can come home in a couple of weeks. Thanks for your comments and for all of your love. We couldn't be more proud of them. Thanks Again!!
Oh Brianne! They are sooo beautiful. Really. I love them!
TWINS!
THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! Congrats to you and Wade, Bri. Thanks, Aims for posting these pics. They are so much fun and they've got incredible parents. - Brooke
They are the most beautiful! I love the little hats! I am so glad they are doing well! Bri and Wade, you make a beautiful comibination for babies!
What sweet little babies! They are just so perfect.
i dont even know these children, but looking at their pics melted my heart!! how adorable!
It's so good to see the twins, and know they are doing well! Congrats on your beautiful babies Wade and Bri
They couldn't be more adorable! They are so sweet! We can't wait to meet them, congratulations Brianne and Wade!
Post a Comment