Cha Cha Anyone?
Saturday, September 6, 2008
So Scott came home from work the other night telling me about this new search engine that you can do via text or phone. It is called ChaCha and it has been entertaining us today for a while. You can text ChaCha or call 1.800.2ChaCha and it will answer any question you have. Seriously, ANY QUESTION. There is a live person on the other end so it actually gives you mostly accurate information.
This seems much better than Google text because sometimes that is a hit or miss (don't get me wrong - I still heart Google though). If you are specific enough in your question you can get good information. Check out the website for more information on all the types of questions you can ask. Ahh, technology! You never cease to impress me.
Scott texted "Who is Aimee Heffernan?" This was their answer: "Aimee Heffernan is a graduate student in Seattle, Washington, who is majoring in family therapy and marriage. ChaCha!" Funny, right?! I feel like this little treasure is going to save me when I am debating with someone about some random piece of trivia that I am convinced I know the right answer.
Cha Cha!


4 Comments:
came across your post about ChaCha. You can ask anything, it's so fun! We asked the other night "why do cows moo?" haha. And believe me, ChaCha has helped me win a fair share of trivia bets with friends! You are actually talking to a real person so it's like having a conversation, ChaCha has so much more personality than google. On top of the fact that google is so limited in what you can ask in the first place.
ChaCha on!
Is that you ChaCha? You're silly.
Scott, you crack me up!
well i will admit that i am a guide but they wouldn't have to pay me to say that chacha is great!
Post a Comment