Welcome to Earth, Babies!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Kate & Zack Wisan
Born around 9:00 am-ish this morning
4 lbs 2 oz & 4 lbs 8 oz
Both are in the NICU but doing great for being so small.
Brianne rocked and had these two pushed out in 30 minutes.
What would we expect though?
Bri & Wade, I am so so so happy for you.
I wish I could be there to enjoy them with you...soon enough.
Pictures to come.
Born around 9:00 am-ish this morning
4 lbs 2 oz & 4 lbs 8 oz
Both are in the NICU but doing great for being so small.
Brianne rocked and had these two pushed out in 30 minutes.
What would we expect though?
Bri & Wade, I am so so so happy for you.
I wish I could be there to enjoy them with you...soon enough.
Pictures to come.



10 Comments:
I'm so glad you are up to date on that. How fun....and tiny! Can't wait to see pics, you better get her a pair of those heelarious shoes! xoxo
no way...katie and zach...kate and zack...neato! i hope everything is going well with her! 2 babies=party!
Thirty minutes?! That is freaking awesome. Go Bri!
Those are pretty good sizes, Gracie dropped to 4lbs 13 oz before leaving the hospital. I am glad they were at least that big. I can't wait for more pics, now it is time for her to start a blog:)
I am so glad to hear that everything went well. I am sorry that we never got a chance to meet up with you and scott. Keep me updated on the Bri.
I'm so glad that everything went well. Can't wait to see pics. Wade and Bri congrats, and good luck
Yeeeehaaaw! Congrats Bri!
Congratulations to Brianne! That's so exciting!
Bri! Yeah, those are healthy little things good job! Can't wait to meet them. XOXO
There definitely needed to be more Kates/Katies and Zacks/Zachs in the world! Praise.
Post a Comment