D is for Delightful
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I am getting sick. Or should I say that I am sick. Yesterday was a bit miserable as I was stuffed up, couldn't breath right, my eyes itched, and I just had that overall constipated haze in my head. There really is nothing worse. I can usually function when I am sick as long as I can breath through my nose right. It is probably on my Top Ten Most Annoying Things In Life List when I can't breath normally. I feel not myself, ya know.
So last night as I was complaining to my dad, mom, grandma and aunt (who are visiting from out of town and brought me all my favorite Utah-only treats particularly my aunt's famous homemade caramels! Thank you, Kash!) about my cold settling in and my dad pulls out some magic. Mucinex D. I was alseep by 9:30 which is very rare as I am a night owl and usually don't go to sleep until at least midnight, but I was sick and sleepy and now as I am awake at 4:30 in the morning and my head is as clear as the summer sky. I slept right through the night (or at least most of it since I haven't seen the 4 am hour in years but what is a girl to do when she goes to sleep at such an early hour?) without any sleepy cold problems.
Mucinex D might be my new best friend in these times of trouble. There is nothing better than kick-this-cold-in-the-ass 12 hour relief. Next dose in 3 hours.
* I would also like to note that I was sick this exact week last year. What is up with that?


2 Comments:
I can't BELIEVE she brought you caramels! She better have made extras! I am so jealous she is there right now. Tell her hi for me!
Dad's always a great drug dealer!
Post a Comment