Suburban Heresy
Monday, September 29, 2008
Jamie referred me to her friend's makeup blog which has been making me happy this last month. Suburban Heresy is a new lovely blog all about makeup! I have been wishing to find a blog like this for quite some time. The author, Chelsea, has tons of great tips about products that keep women and men looking beautiful. She worked at MAC and has other quality makeup training so she knows her stuff.
Get all your makeup tips here.
* Update: Her post today about the Costco Facial Wipes was an amazing tip. I used one tonight and my face feels great right now.


4 Comments:
Okay, I'm already very much in love with this blog! Thanks for sharing this Aimee as I'm always looking for fab tips!!!
Cool thanks for the tip! I'm on my way to check it out right now...ps your blog is always so full of interesting things. Thanks for the fun thoughts!
I wish you and scott were in town, because chelsea is looking for a photographer for some model shots to post on the blog!! And Scott would be perfect! hello!
I have used Costco face wipes for a couple of years. Love 'em. Cheaper than others, too.
Post a Comment