Fin is Here

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Introducing the newest, handsome addition in my extended friend family:

Finley Whitman
8 lbs 7 ounces

Born: August 30th @ 8:50pm-ish






This kid really lucked out with these two amazing people as his parents.

Finley, you're bound to be a really cool kid with these two raising you.
We already love you lots.

Congrats, Mom & Dad!

portraits by Scott

4 Comments:

Kristin said...

I love the name Fin...and he is so super cute. Just a lil' peanut! Tell Rick congrats from KB

LAINA said...

How cute is he? Wow. I really love babies.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Man he is a beautiful baby! I thought those pictures where really good:) Scott is so talented! Along with your friends who make really cute babies:)

Eva said...

Scott is a super talent. Eva and I feel really lucky that he's so generous with it - also consider this a teaser for what (with Scott's help) will be a killer birth-announcement.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP