Wish To Be
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Loving this local artist. (No idea where Prosser is though). I posted the first one before, but the two silhouettes with the quotes inside would hang beautifully in my non-existent office at the drug rehab I do mental health counseling. I feel like I am (less articulating) expressing these messages everyday I am there anyway so why not have them hanging for all to experience? (Have I mentioned how much I love my internship? I don't think so but I love it. I'll save it for another post.)
Someday they will hang on the walls of my private practice. I've already been daydreaming about the decor and energy of the room. Nerdy, I know.
Get the set here on her etsy site.
These are darling as well. She has a fun style all her own.



5 Comments:
so narrative of you. one day that office will be yours... and i will come visit you there with my babies :)
Going back to Richard, he's gay. He's even too gay for gay men so it must be hard.
As for your art findings, love it. You will have your own office someday and I hope I don't come to visit because I don't want my children (or myself) to need counseling. I'm excited for you and good job on having direction. Do you have any for me?
Would look great hanging on the walls of your private practice. Very inspirational but not cheesy, a good combination.
Justed added her to my fave list! Those are awesome! Don't you just love Etsy?
I love these! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad there are creative people out there that can inspire us in such meaningful and imaginative ways. I'll have to check out her etsy site.
Post a Comment