The Flats

Sunday, September 21, 2008


Scott has a new series on his website that is in a class all of its own. He captured these pictures during our August trip to Utah and I can't stop looking at them. His models were some of my favorite little people and big persons in the world. Oh yes, and then there are the toys which speaks to Scott's youthfulness and is notably one of my most favorite qualities about my husband. Click here for some Monday morning eye candy. He also has some additions to the portraits section. You might even see yourself in some of them.

Goodbye Summer. You ended beautifully the last couple weeks in Seattle. Thank you for that.

Hello Autumn. The hemispheres are balanced today with the equinox so I am hoping to hone some of that energy and keep myself centered. One more week until my second year of schooling resumes.

Time; you continue to play with my mind. How is it already the Fall of 2008?

12 Comments:

Libbi said...

These pictures are awesome.

Stacie said...

wow Aim. Tell Scott I think he is amazing. And ask him if he wouldn't mind being my photographer for the rest of my life (all events!) I loved looking at his updates. Have fun with your last week before school!

Katie A. said...

oh, there's my baby! i wish y'all were here to capture #2. those pics are the best.

Shannon said...

my favorite are the toys.

it's so scott. really creative

Marni Timmerman said...

How fun to have such a creative gem in your life!Loved Hanna's cute kids!

Josh and Betsy said...

These are absurdly awesome, love the kid at heart toys in the shots,and the amazing white and blue contrast....

naptime nostalgia said...

Seriously Aim, you have to let me know when y'all will be in town next. I really need some family pics done. He is amazing.

Kristin said...

Loving this series Scott and Aim! You see a lot of people shoot at the Salt Flats but I haven't seen anything like these photos. The blanket kites are really really cool and I'm super curious how you got the rope to stay all bendy and upright. LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM.

me said...

I love these. I kind of want a trio of the dinosaurs blown up for Owen's room... don't you think that would be cool? The dinosaurs or the He-Men...

Shannon said...

Oh I hadn't thought of that....one of the toy pictures blown up for my little boys rooms'!

Brilliant!

So, what will it cost me?

Lacey Jane said...

These are SO amazing. And, I recognize some of those people in these pics- perfect models! Awesome.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP