SLC'ers: Weekend Plans?
Monday, September 22, 2008
If I lived in Utah this is where I would be this weekend.

Paul Jacobsen is a great musician and and will be playing this Saturday with The Madison Arm at their CD release show. If you are looking for a sweet date or not this weekend, here is your answer. It sounds like the openers are great too (here and here).
Get a sneak peak of Paul Jacobsen & The Madison Arm here. The band is doing a raffle for Nie Nie Recovery Fund too. Good music and a good cause all in one night. I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday. So pretend like you will see me there and enjoy a night of music for me.
* Please note that the last time I saw Paul Jacobsen was at Robin's Nest (yummm) this summer and he told me that he is opening for Ray LaMontagne later this Fall in Salt Lake. Don't know if that is still on but....Hmmm, probably wouldn't miss that one either.


1 Comments:
I wish I could be there as well.
Post a Comment