Get Your Flirt On
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
After watching the Keynote Speech tonight I am thinking about retiring my trusty, loyal, and long-lasting G3 iPod that I bought in the Fall of 2003 for one of these new, colorful nanos. That is 5 years of lots of good, good times together (although recently, the lack of battery longevity has lead to me to our inevitable separation). I feel just a little bit guilty about saying goodbye to it...but only for a second. I think it is about time I treated myself to a new ipod.
Don't you?
Just looking at the graphics make me salivate.
Loving the new Genius feature in iTunes and the Shake-to-Shuffle feature could be awesome or completely annoying. Still having trouble deciding on what color needs a new home.
Thoughts?



9 Comments:
can't go wrong with red
yes, you should get a new ipod,and yes it should definatly be red.
orange
I don't know. I love all the bright colors but could find myself getting sick of something too bright pretty easy. Maybe you aren't as fickle as my though.
Also I am not on good reads. Maybe one day I will get on it and join, but for now I have almost too much to manage with e-m ail and blog.
mine is pink & I love it
red fo sho.
My 5 year old ipod died the night before these came out, I told my man it was a sign. I'll take the 16G in yellow please, but I am feeling guilty about not loving the red, supposedly I could cure aids, or something if I did.
i know i've told you this before, but i feel so privileged knowing that i was with you when you bought your ipod (using lee's credit card i believe). little did i know the sensation you would create. i must have one of these new ipods. can i borrow lee's card?
You deserve a new ipod. Hmm....get red or blue.
Post a Comment