Palin holding a shotgun? Hmmm... Was this supposed to be sexy or scary? Was this some kind of a sick joke her PR team was playing on her? Seriously, who let this one happen? They need a new job.
I think that having this woman in the White House will do more to roll back rights for women and minorities than having Bush remain in office eight more years. I can't actually look at pictures or hear her voice without wanting to gouge my own eye out.
6 Comments:
yikes
more importantly, what's up with her hair in the back?
I agree who cares about the crazy gun picture what's up with that hair???
Amy - I was thinkging your exact same thoughts! What on Earth were they thinking to publish that photo?? I don't think it's appropriate at all.
I want to burn Sarah Palin in effigy.
I think that having this woman in the White House will do more to roll back rights for women and minorities than having Bush remain in office eight more years. I can't actually look at pictures or hear her voice without wanting to gouge my own eye out.
Two words: No deal.
Post a Comment