Season Premiers & Sesame Street

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Super bugged that 30 Rock season premier isn't until October 30th?? I don't get it. Why must we wait so long? Looks like the all-American friend, Jennifer Aniston is going to be making an appearance though. I wonder if she is going to hook up with Jack? Or Liz Lemon, maybe? Hmmm. How can ya not love Jennifer? Hell, I would hook up with her.

I am excited for The Biggest Loser, The Office, Michael Phelps on SNL, and I probably am going to be a more regular watcher of Brothers & Sisters. I've watched here and there and have liked it but I want to be more dedicated on Sunday nights. Not a Hero's watcher though. Sorry fans.

Get your Fall TV Season Premier Calendar here. And below, at about 1:40 you can see the Sesame Street version of "30 Rocks". Sesame Street is also so hip. Love the highlight reel for season 39! Can you believe Sesame Street is 40 years old! Amazing.


3 Comments:

Lizz said...

dang. i guess i gotta get tevo or something.

Jo said...

I really like Brothers and Sisters. And just think of my cute 66 year old mother who is very LDS who also watches but 'has to turn (her) head when the gay son kisses his boyfriend". That makes it worth it for me to watch it right there! :)

Cicely said...

Ok. You aren't going to believe this, but David, Miles and I were on Sesame Street's website today and watched some clips. We watched the Pre-school Musical and David and I were honestly laughing out loud.
ps. Was that Jonah Hill?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP