Thank Heavens for Pioneer Woman
Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pioneer Women Cooks is hands down my favorite cooking blog/website. It makes me hungry every time I read it and the domestic side in me wants to stay home and bake all day after just looking at the pictures. Her recipes are delightful and she gives easy to understand instructions (with pictures to boot!) for baking.
One of my most favorite post she has done recently is about these flour and sugar drawers. These, to me, are a kitchen's dream come true. I am so jealous of these! You better believe when I remodel a kitchen someday I am getting myself some of these drawers. (I probably should start with getting a house first!)
Happy Cooking.


2 Comments:
Yes looks yummy. not sure it makes me want to stay home and cook all day? but maybe you could and I'll eat it :)
Yes. love the kitchen drawers.
Those kitchen drawers would go great with my open kitchen shelves that house my eclectical dishwear I'll one day own graced by the light from my kitchen skylight and window box :)
Post a Comment