Three Year Old Preteen

Monday, September 1, 2008

My niece Jane has a special place in my heart because she is as old as Scott and I's relationship. She was born the day after we hung out as maybe not just friends. I will always know how old Jane is because she ages with us!

Jane is sassy and darling. She was one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen. The kind of pretty that makes people stop and comment in stores and sporting events. She continues to be adorable and has 3 older sibs to keep her on the cutting edge of toddler maturity. She is 3 going on 13. She says "like" all the time and it KILLS me. This video I took of her while in Utah cracks me up. "I...I....I...."


4 Comments:

Lizz said...

ok, that was cute, but how hilarious was the "HI" girl after?! (that reminds me of someone...)

LAINA said...

Oh, I love little Jane. She is just so loveable...it is impossible not to love her.

Anonymous said...

haha... nice video aimee! (kind of sad we didn't have some huge heffernan-campbell get together when you guys were here cuz I'm being selfish and would have loved to see you and scott)
I love her outfit there, too. And how about those bangs?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP