30 Reasons
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
So remember how I told you about my British friend from across the ocean and his freaking awesome graphic design blog? Well he did it again. He blogged about something that you all need to know about (well at least you Obama supporters and/or art lovers).
30 Reasons is a website where they have asked 30 graphic designers to produce art to encourage people to vote for Barack Obama for each day until election day. Awesome, right? Art and politics coming together for greatness. Brilliant. I love the Empowerment one.
Take a look here and sign up for the daily emails, my friends. Thank you for the hot tip, Alex.

And instead of watching the debate tonight I will be in class learning about illness and therapy. Thank heavens for DVR.


1 Comments:
Aimee, just wanted you to know that I LOVE OBAMA! I just finished watching the debate so I am a little overly zealous at the moment. Just thought you would want to know. :)
Post a Comment