...For You
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
I found an amazing blog today called I Wrote This For You via MadeByGirl and have been mesmerized for hours. At least 2.
The simple words of wisdom and dreamlike images of Japan, its subways, crazy intersections, and people speaks to my heart in ways I can't quite describe in blog words.
Was living in Japan a dream?...
...because it feels like it. Did I really speak and understand those conversations I had? Did that experience really exist in my history? Because sometimes its feels like I can hardly touch it and other times it feels like nothing existed but being there... time, space and memory continues to mystify me. I have flashes of that experience at least once a day - sometimes there is no context for the flashes - just an unconscious trigger that lead to an image in my mind's eye. Other times it is a smell or sounds that allows the remembrance and reminds me it was real.
Check it out and spend some time. Some of my favorites here • here • here • here and last but not least here. And a couple more below...



3 Comments:
Aim, what a cool site. Those photo's are amazing. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like over there!
wow. that is seriously neat. i can't wait to go to japan someday (zach is dying to go back). wanna come?
wow. that was really for me.
Post a Comment