House Guests
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
These rugrats will be making the drive up from Salt Lake to Seattle tomorrow to spend some quality time with their favorite aunts and uncles.
I have missed them terribly.


How cute is this family?
We are so happy they are spending UEA with us!
After bunking together for a few days, I'm sure by the end of the trip
we will all be one big happy family and I won't want them to leave.
We are so happy they are spending UEA with us!
After bunking together for a few days, I'm sure by the end of the trip
we will all be one big happy family and I won't want them to leave.

Cute sisters.
Some of my most prized possessions are pictures I have with my sisters.
Some of my most prized possessions are pictures I have with my sisters.

Drive safe, you guys. We can't wait to play with you all.


1 Comments:
Wait. You're related to THE Mick Campbell?
This Mormon World will be the end of me.
(This is Paul by the way. Too lazy to sign out of Holly's account.)
Post a Comment