Dear God,

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Please give me a daughter like Jane someday. She is too cute for words and has a sassy personality to match it. I promise to love her and give her shelter and food and spoil her rotten in parental attention. I will foster her imagination and teach her about all things good and lovely in the world. She will grow up to be wonderful and kind and generous and will feed the sick and comfort the sad. Please give the next Jane in line to me someday.

Please, oh please, oh please. I have a mad crush on this little one. She. Kills. Me.

your favorite human,

Aimee






4 Comments:

Shannon said...

I don't know this little one too well...but put me in line for one like her too. Please?

janae said...

she is adorable!! Scott must have taken the photos, I love them!

Eva said...

Who is this girl?! She is a beauty and a cutie.

Mern said...

Aimee- I must admit I stalk your blog from time to time, but lately when i've been having a bad day I just pull up this post of my favorite little girl EVER and everything seems to be a lil better:) Thx for the pix
Maren C.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP